As we adjust and readjust to changing conditions we want you to be aware of the steps we’re taking to manage risk while participating in worship:
- Vaccination is encouraged and preferred for the safety and care of all.
- Masks are now required again, except when speaking or reading from the pulpit.
- An anti-viral scrubber has been installed in the blower that circulates air in the sanctuary.
- Doors are open and fans operating to increase airflow.
- One pew on each side of the sanctuary has been designated for “wide margins of grace” for those who are more comfortable with guaranteed distance between bubble groups.
- Offerings may be made at the stations in the rear and front of the sanctuary.
- Passing of the Peace is by a gentle bow as the words are said to those in your immediate vicinity.
- When Communion resumes its preparation and serving will be appropriately modified.
- We are refraining from hugs and handshakes for the time being.
We are grateful for the wide margins of grace we experience in Christ and share with each other as we navigate this difficult time.